My recruiting firm, Professional Outlook Inc., is currently working on an EHS Manager position that I believe your community members might be interested in. Would you mind sharing this within your chapter? You may include my contact information when sharing.
Job Title: EHS Manager Location: Dallas, TX This is an exciting opportunity to provide EHS support to a 350 employee manufacturing site in the Dallas, TX area. Requirements:
- BS degree in Engineering, Environmental, Health and Safety, or related field.
- 5+ year’s experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably food.
- Experience implementing and managing safety initiatives for a large plant. Union experience preferred.
- Experience developing, improving and implementing EHS programs. Experience with LOTO required.
- Ability to influence culture while communicating effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of reducing recordable incidents and workers comp claims.
- Responsible for all aspects of safety, including OSHA, safety meetings, safety audits, and accident investigations
- Participate in auditing and evaluating the effectiveness of EHS management systems and compliance
- Provides support to air and waste water systems for compliance and permitting processes.
- Manager workers compensation claims for the site.
- Lead and direct the Plant Safety Committee.
Thank you for your time, Ralph. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.
Sarah BreenRecruiter Direct: 616.796.2284Sarah@professionaloutlook.comLinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sarah-breen/19/a58/8a6/